Indigenous for Android
People currently using Indigenous for Android on their sites.
If you have ideas/know of bugs, feel free to open up issues here: https://github.com/swentel/indigenous-android/issues
These features are currently available
- Multiple accounts
- Posting content to your site: note, article, reply, like, bookmark, repost, event, rsvp, issue, checkin, geocache
- Send an image to the media endpoint (if available)
- Save as draft to finish later
- Upload multiples images, add tags where relevant
- Get / refresh syndication targets
- Send location on note, article and event
- Read posts from your site and optionally update or delete them
- Share (direct) from other applications to Indigenous
- Reader (optional): Overview of channels, reading the timeline and direct actions like reply, like.
- Manage channels and feeds directly from the app
- Push notifications via https://indigenous.realize.be
Screenshots of the app
Below are some screenshots of the app.