Indigenous for Android
The project is under active development by Kristof de Jaeger and is available on Google Play and the source code can be found on GitHub. You can also install manually by going to the release section on GitHub. There is also an iOS version.
People currently using Indigenous for Android on their sites.
If you have ideas/know of bugs, feel free to open up issues here: https://github.com/swentel/indigenous-android/issues
These features are currently available
- Multiple accounts
- Posting content to your site: note, article, reply, like, bookmark, repost, event, rsvp, issue
- Send an image to the media endpoint (if available)
- Save as draft to finish later
- Upload a single image, add tags where relevant
- Get / refresh syndication targets
- Send location on note, article and event
- Read posts from your site and optionally update or delete them
- Share (direct) from other applications to Indigenous
- Reader (optional): Overview of channels, reading the timeline and direct actions like reply, like etc.
Screenshots of the app
Below are some screenshots of the app.