Logos and such for press mentions of IndieWebCamp.
For other versions (size, color, file formats), see the indieweb/branding repo on GitHub.
IndieWebCamp is a gathering of web creators building & sharing open web technologies to advance the state of the indie web. We get together for a weekend to discuss how we can empower people to own their identities and data, then spend a day hacking & creating.
The first IndieWebCamp was held in Portland, Oregon, in 2011. Subsequently, IndieWebCamps have been held in Brighton (England), Cambridge, Düsseldorf (Germany), Edinburgh (England), Los Angeles, Nuremberg (Germany), New York City, Portland and San Francisco..
Below is a list of active organizers in the IndieWebCamp community to contacted to discuss IndieWebCamp and the indieweb with journalists and writers:
- Tom Morris — London, UK – by email or voice call if arranged.
- Tantek Çelik — San Francisco, US – by IM, IRC, or in-person if arranged.
- Aaron Parecki — Portland, US – by IM, IRC, or in-person if arranged.
- Kevin Marks — Yorkshire, UK – by Slack, Twitter, phone, IM, IRC, or in-person if arranged.
- Johannes Ernst — Sunnyvale, CA, US - e-mail, phone, Twitter, or any way you wish
- add yourself here