chicken is a type of post supported by idno. chickens were initially a proof of concept for post-type plugin development, but high levels of chicken interest in the community has driven further development.
- User:werd.io is credited with the invention of chickens, and uses Known to post them on his personal site 
- Kyle Mahan uses Red Wind to create chickens posts, as notes tagged chicken 
- User:Mattl.us posts chickens on his personal site 
- Martijn van der Ven had a chicken, keeping this alive: 🐔
- Because David Shanske made the WordPress Post Kinds Plugin so easily extensible, it seemed a shame not to add another example, so Chris Aldrich did on 2018-02-17. He also has a chicken feed.
- Add more examples...
Articles about chickens, particularly written by the IndieWebCamp community