- Add bookmarks with URL, title, description, and tags.
- Add plain text "notes" as bookmarks on pinboard.in without having to save it somewhere as a web page first.
- title, tags, and note field. Note field supports Markdown
- Permanently saves copies of bookmarked pages and offers full-text search for additional fee.
- Can auto-add bookmarks from Instapaper, Readability, Pocket accounts.
- Can import bookmarks from up to three Twitter accounts
- Bookmark links contained in your tweets
- Bookmark links in tweets you favorite
- Add hashtags as tags
- Backup your bookmarks in multiple formats
- . . .
POSSE to Pinboard
The following have gotten POSSE to Pinboard working:
- Original link post: http://atomicules.co.uk/2015/03/31/Cycling-Near-Misses.html
- Pinboard POSSE copy: https://pinboard.in/u:atomicules/b:c7f8e05271e5
It does not seem possible to obtain the Bookmark ID as a return value when adding a bookmark via the API. This means it isn't possible to add a u-syndication link to the syndicated copy on the original post.