(Redirected from live)
- See streaming for examples of viewing or listening to pre-recorded media.
- IndieWebCamp Austin 2020 was livestreamed to indieweb.live
- Barnaby Walters posts audio live streams on his website since ???, as demoed at IndieWebCamp Nuremberg 2016.
- TheGillies has streamed a feed of his living room at http://static.tyler.cat/live
- kmikeym occasionally streams while working, and streamed a conference in 2020, all streamed to https://live.kmikeym.com
- The Microformats server migration work session was livestreamed to indieweb.live
- Chris Aldrich created the first live stream from his website on 2020-07-23 using Hapity and their plugin in combination with his WordPress site. https://boffosocko.com/2020/07/23/livestreaming-directly-to-my-website/
- Matt Steele 2020-08-12 Indieweb Livestreaming your Wedding with Owncast. Description of using OwnCast with POSSE to Zoom.
- Twitch live streams have been used for IndieWebCamp intro talks, introductions, and create day demos.
- YouTube has a live streaming feature called "YouTube Live". It has been used to stream IndieWebCamps
- Facebook Live
- Instagram Live (AKA IG live)
- Creating a Self-Hosted Alternative to Facebook Live using Nginx and Micropub (aaronparecki.com)
- Aaron Parecki is managing video streams for IndieWebCamps and other events, and has various documentation about it on his website: https://aaronparecki.com/tag/livestream
- http://blob.tomerweller.com/free-live-streaming-in-two-hours describes a live video streaming setup based on open-source software
- chat - in particular chat#Stateless_Examples
- https://openstreamingplatform.com/ "Open Streaming Platform (OSP) is an open-source, RTMP streamer software front-end for Arut's Nginx-RTMP Module. OSP was designed as a self-hosted alternative to services such as Twitch.tv, Ustream.tv, Mixer, and Youtube Live."