Planning for IndieWebCamp Utrecht 2019.
Archived from Planning
Dates confirmed, venue confirmed. See 2019/Utrecht
Interested in Attending:
- Sebastiaan Andeweg
- Calum Ryan
- Martijn van der Ven (also happy to volunteer help)
- Robert van Bregt
- Rosemary Orchard (also willing to volunteer!)
- Peter Molnar
- Jeremy Cherfas
- dylan harris
- Neil Mather
Things to check
Checked with venue
- Access through gates on the weekends > There will be a pedestrian/bicycle gateway open for both days. Access with a car and parking will be done by phone. This number will be communicated on signage
- WiFi and/or LAN > Available and ready to use
- Use of kitchen area > We can use the kitchen area. There is a microwave, there are enough cups and glasses for approx 20 people. We'll bring paper cups as well. Just in case.
- Use of beamer and TV > There is a beamer + screen and a TV we can use for demo's. We would have to see how to setup for intro's on Saturday.
- Number of seats > There are approx 20 chairs and a few comfy couches.
- How to divide the space for breakout sessions > No need for the space to divide. We also have an extra small space available (3-4 people max) for small breakouts
- What's the latest we can use the space (for Eurovision viewing) - Unfortunately we have to leave the offices around 7-8PM. It's adviced to check somewhere in town. We can figure out how to combine this with group dinner?
- Lunch and dinner arrangements
- Laminated prints with directions for various places around the venue
- Groceries for coffee, tea and other stuff
- Photography policy
- Bring extra paper cups (just in case)
- Bring extra socket extension power cord.
- Eurovision viewing party for Martijn van der Ven (Not precisely IWC related, but time related!)
Check with others
- Livestreaming possibilities (Check with Rosemary Orchard and Aaron Parecki)
- Swag and stickers ( Tantek Çelik provided Rosemary Orchard with Mozilla & Firefox stickers, Aaron Parecki will give IWC stickers to Rosemary Orchard and Sebastiaan Andeweg in Düsseldorf)
- Organizers box with stickies and other material - will be delivered by Rosemary Orchard