I sometime use shpub to post notes from the command line.
I follow blogs that I'm interested in by adding their RSS feeds to Aperture.
I follow indieweb peeps by subscribing to their microformats feeds.
I follow people on Twitter by using granary.io to create an atom feed for individual users, and adding these feeds into an Aperture channel.
- Some of my post types don't display very well (e.g. bookmarks, likes)
- My replies sent via webmention are a mess on the receiving site (e.g. my reply here: https://barryfrost.com/2018/07/gumtree)
- Possibly change my theme to a child theme, so I keep up to date with latest SemPress updates
- DONE: I need to update to the latest versions of Micropub (2.0) and Post Kinds (3.1.1) plugins on my site
- Get syndication links working for when I POSSE to Mastodon.
- Figure out a way to play my jams page as a streaming playlist
- POSSE bookmarks to Wallabag (or PESOS)
- Filter out likes/bookmarks from my homepage stream, but still have an 'All' page (like barryfrost.com)
- PESOS my parkrun times to my own site