I believe the Indieweb project is a stepping stone to a Completely distributed network.
- become offline first centric
- go green computing
- creating a mindmap
- getting other people to to join the indieweb movement
Cloud computing / hosting
I have started to move my website off GitHub_Pages to Linode's s3 completed I have started to set up a Linode's VPS to host my own git repository with Gitea because I am hitting GitHub free limits almost completedI am setting up my own homelab to host Gitea moving my static data from Linode's s3 to backblaze_b2 because of Linode's s3 cost.turns out I need to move my websites back to Linode's s3 because backblaze_b2's s3 does not support CNAME. I am still host my larger files on b2.
- I am using CloudFlare for CDNing
- I am trying to come up with a way to go offline while I can asynchronously upload/download stuff. (think: dial-up Internet/BBS)
- I own a | Psion 5mx Pro (16Mb) NOT running Linux
I am looking for a hands-free audio-only of:
hardware: mp3 player with recording feature, Throat microphone
Sharding my website
Also known as multi-site_indieweb
I use Jekyll as my website generator
- I have parts of my website that are updated infrequently
- I host larger binary blobs (videos, 3D models)
- I have themes for different section of my website
- main (blog, about me) - Dynix theme
- retro space sim (webgl/X3D game) - dev blog: labnotebook theme
- minatures (papercraft models) - labnotebook theme
- notes - PDA-like theme
- gallery / scrapbook (photos) - wood theme?
- my alt-dtn ebook - ebook theme