The Leaders Meetup is a half-day of activities and sessions before IndieWebCamp Berlin 2018, for everyone who has co-organized an IndieWebCamp in the past two years or at least two Homebrew Website Club meetups with at least one meetup photo.
Similar to 2018/Leaders, the Leaders Meetup sessions are open to everyone who has co-organized an IndieWebCamp from 2015-2018, planning an IndieWebCamp later this year, or co-organized at least two Homebrew Website Club meetups during those years, and posted at least one meetup photo. If you’re not sure, ask an organizer.
- Want to organize an IndieWebCamp before Berlin 2018?
- Want to organize Homebrew Website Club meetups beforehand?
- Other thoughts?
Please add yourself below if you will be participating in the Leaders Meetup:
If you can't make it in person but you're available to participate remotely, please add yourself below. Please note that we'll likely make use of Mozilla's remote conference setup, which requires the Vidyo Desktop Client. The link to join the live chat will be at https://2018.indieweb.org/vidyo
- Martijn van der Ven (unlikely to make it to Berlin, likely to be available)
- Add yourself here… (see this for more details)
Sorry to miss you, let us know if you can't make it and we'll try to reach out with specifics that may apply to your city.
- gRegor Morrill
- Friday November 2nd, 15:30 European Time
- 06:30 - 10:30 PST (UTC-8)
- 09:30 - 13:30 EST (UTC-5)
- 14:30 - 18:30 UTC
- 15:30 - 19:30 CEST (UTC+1)
- 13:37 Leaders lunch at ???
- 15:30 Leaders Meetup (LM) start & intros
- 16:00 Leaders Meetup Sessions
- 19:00 Leaders Meetup Wrap-up & Next Steps
- 19:30 Leaders Meetup closes and
- 19:45 dinner outside and free time
Other Leaders related activities (just FYI, unless you want to help)
- Tantek Çelik
- What did we think we did right / better / worse compared to last year?
- What did we leave open / unresolved from 2018/Leaders?
- What new community challenges have we encountered since?
- What are the most important things we can do to improve the community in the coming uyear?
- Which of those are the easiest / most scalable?
- Remaining/ongoing tasks from 2018/Leaders#Task_List
13:37 Lunch: TBD
15:30-19:30 Leaders Meetup meeting: Mozilla Berlin! (Room TBD, has Vidyo)
19:45 Dinner after: TBD offsite
The Leaders on call (not all pictured)
Out for lunch
- Tantek Çelik
Ideas from this page and from Leaders#Issues were listed in the etherpad and then sessions were put in a rough priority, or given an explicit time slot.
Proposed from this page
- 18:30 Photo with remote attendees!
- 19:00 prep for keynotes tomorrow (aaronpk, tantek)
Proposed from Leaders
At the Leaders Meetup, notes will be taken in etherpad and later archived here.
... Session Name ...
When: 2018-11-02 HH:MM
Note the tasks coming out of sessions.
These topics were suggested but did not get discussed at this Leaders Meetup.
- Afternoon of 2018-11-02, because:
- afternoon = remote participation with US leaders
- break for dinner / random leader bonding activity
Options: (please note your opinions/thoughts below!)