A large language model is (AKA LLM) usually a reference to a service, like OpenAI’s ChatGPT, that synthesizes text based on a massive set of prose typically crawled and indexed from the open web and other sources and should not be used to contribute content to the IndieWeb wiki; several IndieWeb sites disclaim any use thereof for their content.
In rough date order of adding to personal sites:
Hidde de Vries added a ‘no LLMs involved’ note to the site-wide footer of hidde.blog from 17 March 2023
No language models were involved in writing the blog posts on here.
No large language models were used in the production of this site. (inspired by RFC 9518 Appendix A ¶ 4)
No large language models (LLM) or similar AI technologies were involved in writing the blog posts on here.
and also a similar statement and button (by https://notbyai.fyi/) on the footer of all pages on 2024-01-05.
Todd Presta Updated the existing blurb above the fold on the homepage to use the term "LLMs" instead of the generic "AI."  on 2024-01-05. Also added (Not BY AI) written and painted badges to the common footer along with the IndieWeb badge and link.
... add yourself ...
Add yourself here… (see this for more details)
IndieWeb Wiki Examples
Do not use LLMs for content for the wiki:
- in defintions: definition#Do_not_copy_from_LLM_generated_text
- or content in general: wikifying#Do_not_copy_from_LLM_generated_text
- IETF example: https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc9518.html#appendix-A-4
No large language models were used in the production of this document.
- Criticism: used to waste developer time with fake security bounty bug reports: (from the maintainer of curl) 2024-01-02 The I in LLM stands for intelligence
Like for the email spammers, the cost of this ends up in the receiving end. The ease of use and wide access to powerful LLMs is just too tempting. I strongly suspect we will get more
- 2024-01-08 The Guardian UK: ‘Impossible’ to create AI tools like ChatGPT without copyrighted material, OpenAI says
So don't even think about using ChatGPT to contribute material to the wiki, because you don't have the ability to know you can contribute it to the public domain / CC0.