How to consume h-review
- . . .
- . . .
Shane Becker has posted reviews as articles, without explicit h-review markup: http://veganstraightedge.com/articles/2006/11/18/5/review-y-the-last-man http://veganstraightedge.com/articles/2006/11/18/4/review-dmz http://veganstraightedge.com/articles/2006/11/18/3/review-ultimate-spiderman http://veganstraightedge.com/articles/2006/11/18/2/review-powers
- since 2016-12-15, he added h-review support to p3k and Quill and now can post reviews with Microformats 2 and 1 markup
- e.g. https://aaronparecki.com/2016/12/15/11/bose-solo-15-sound-system-review
- all: https://aaronparecki.com/reviews
gRegor Morrill has posted reviews with h-review markup as of 2017-04-02. My intent was initially to post an recipe with a link to Blue Apron recipes I've enjoyed, then I realized it was easy to wrap in an h-review at the same time:
Previously I had posted a review as an article, without explicit h-review markup:
Kyle Mahan has posted reviews with explicit h-review markup
- example: https://kylewm.com/2015/12/review-of-ancillary-justice-by-ann-leckie
- all: https://kylewm.com/reviews/
Christian Weiske has posted reviews with Microformats 1 hreview classes
- Appears as a Google summary: https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=de&q=Patriot%20Tab%2016GB#hl=de&q=Patriot+Tab+16GB+cweiske