tinbox is short for "t inbox" a shortcut for adding stuff to Tantek's https://indieweb.org/Tantek#inbox by typing something like tinbox << scratch an indieweb itch today.
- cognitive reload 2014/reposts#Repost_presentation, brainstorm markup expected to achieve that presentation, add said markup explicitly to repost#Brainstorming, link to that from 2014/reposts#Repost_presentation as a For Follow-up See Repost Brainstorming
- brain dump two #indieweb ideas (location at vs about, checkin how to markup) to the wiki from https://chat.indieweb.org/2016-10-24#t1477349895913000 and https://chat.indieweb.org/2016-10-25#t1477425283318000 then blog about both!
- add to http://microformats.org/wiki/h-feed new "Backward Compatibility" section with subsections "Publisher Compatibility" and "Parser Compatibility" (like in h-card), documenting classic hAtom "hfeed" classes for publisher compat, and the corollary for Parser Compat with additional class names per https://github.com/kevinmarks/mf2py/commit/9c7ba2c051292b5dbce2a6e9378fcec46e20a94d Blogger and WordPress defaults inside hfeed
- consider updating various projects indieweb support/compat sections to IndieWeb Friendly section with subsections similar to Falcon#IndieWeb_Friendly, e.g. GNU_social#IndieWeb_Compatibility (how should we archive past services Spreadly and App.net's former support?)
- write-up and expand note#How_to
- reflect on what it means to "standardize federation"
- e.g. in the context of https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/4013#note_27767988 (see also this issue)
- figure out what additional documentation on federation and other pages would help implementers
- reflect on what building blocks could use improved tutorials for implementing, e.g. like this tutorial
- could any use better diagrams like this?
- Update tantek/contact add to homescreen script for iOS10 from https://github.com/cubiq/add-to-homescreen
- update RSVPs display markup/linking to link directly to indie RSVPs (maybe with the going checkmark / interested asterisk etc.?)
- write a speaker's agreement addendum: If site information about the event, talks, speakers requires JS to view, the speaker is granted a CC-by license to republish any/all event site information so that it does not require JS to view.
- keep processing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufBLI6bB9sg for adding to: Loqi#IndieWeb_x_Loqi_Dominate_the_Day
- write an mf2 to indieweb version of this article, showing which minimal, typical, maximal properties to use for which effects in indieweb posts and interactions: https://moz.com/blog/meta-data-templates-123
- figure out how to implement delegation on his site so he can have others post for / as him, things like the indie event for HWC SF.
- move https://github.com/tantek/post-type-discovery into the indieweb organization, especially to enable moving ptd.spec.indieweb.org onto a new server with auto-deploy stuff set up and aaronpk needs admin access to the repo to do that
- Broken: try https://indieweb.org/Instagram#Single_Photo_Bookmarklet and either deprecate & document errors, or attempt to quickly fix it
- Atom feed: drop likes, because even fallback content apparently causes poor UX in feed consumers like some micro.blog clients. Write up how this is a good example of Atom / AS1 failure to be extensible, and this unsuitable for evolving social web interactions
- document how lightning talks work at IndieWebCamps, both intros at start, and demos session at the end
- ^^^ maybe not use the label "lightning" - might be more confusing than useful? -- sknebel
- consider helping out with maintenance of mf2 plugin, look at https://github.com/pubsubhubbub/wordpress-pubsubhubbub/blob/c17cf4269ab738ac3ca33fad76a587e425caba56/pubsubhubbub.php#L80 as an example of how mf2 plugin could filter out / rewrite the errant presence of "hfeed" in post permalink markup
- Write-up a microformats#FAQ for IndieWeb specific questions about microformats that were asked on a recent day in chat starting here https://chat.indieweb.org/2019-06-08#t1560029007948800
- "Hi all, is there a page I can point to that represents a reference of all IndieWeb markup?" [ @rubenverborgh] June 8, 2019