tinbox is short for "t inbox" a shortcut for adding stuff to Tantek's https://indieweb.org/Tantek#inbox by typing something like tinbox << scratch an indieweb itch today.
- cognitive reload 2014/reposts#Repost_presentation, brainstorm markup expected to achieve that presentation, add said markup explicitly to repost#Brainstorming, link to that from 2014/reposts#Repost_presentation as a For Follow-up See Repost Brainstorming
- brain dump two #indieweb ideas (location at vs about, checkin how to markup) to the wiki from https://chat.indieweb.org/2016-10-24#t1477349895913000 and https://chat.indieweb.org/2016-10-25#t1477425283318000 then blog about both!
- add to http://microformats.org/wiki/h-feed new "Backward Compatibility" section with subsections "Publisher Compatibility" and "Parser Compatibility" (like in h-card), documenting classic hAtom "hfeed" classes for publisher compat, and the corollary for Parser Compat with additional class names per https://github.com/kevinmarks/mf2py/commit/9c7ba2c051292b5dbce2a6e9378fcec46e20a94d Blogger and WordPress defaults inside hfeed
- consider updating various projects indieweb support/compat sections to IndieWeb Friendly section with subsections similar to Falcon#IndieWeb_Friendly, e.g. GNU_social#IndieWeb_Compatibility (how should we archive past services Spreadly and App.net's former support?)
- write-up and expand note#How_to
- reflect on what it means to "standardize federation"
- e.g. in the context of https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/4013#note_27767988 (see also this issue)
- figure out what additional documentation on federation and other pages would help implementers
- reflect on what building blocks could use improved tutorials for implementing, e.g. like this tutorial
- could any use better diagrams like this?
- Update tantek/contact add to homescreen script for iOS10 from https://github.com/cubiq/add-to-homescreen
- update RSVPs display markup/linking to link directly to indie RSVPs (maybe with the going checkmark / interested asterisk etc.?)
- write a speaker's agreement addendum: If site information about the event, talks, speakers requires JS to view, the speaker is granted a CC-by license to republish any/all event site information so that it does not require JS to view.
- keep processing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufBLI6bB9sg for adding to: Loqi#IndieWeb_x_Loqi_Dominate_the_Day
- write an mf2 to indieweb version of this article, showing which minimal, typical, maximal properties to use for which effects in indieweb posts and interactions: https://moz.com/blog/meta-data-templates-123
- figure out how to implement delegation on his site so he can have others post for / as him, things like the indie event for HWC SF.
- move https://github.com/tantek/post-type-discovery into the indieweb organization, especially to enable moving ptd.spec.indieweb.org onto a new server with auto-deploy stuff set up and aaronpk needs admin access to the repo to do that