tinbox is short for "t inbox" a shortcut for adding stuff to Tantek's https://indieweb.org/Tantek#inbox by typing something like tinbox << scratch an indieweb itch today.
- cognitive reload 2014/reposts#Repost_presentation, brainstorm markup expected to achieve that presentation, add said markup explicitly to repost#Brainstorming, link to that from 2014/reposts#Repost_presentation as a For Follow-up See Repost Brainstorming
- brain dump two #indieweb ideas (location at vs about, checkin how to markup) to the wiki from https://chat.indieweb.org/2016-10-24#t1477349895913000 and https://chat.indieweb.org/2016-10-25#t1477425283318000 then blog about both!
- add to http://microformats.org/wiki/h-feed new "Backward Compatibility" section with subsections "Publisher Compatibility" and "Parser Compatibility" (like in h-card), documenting classic hAtom "hfeed" classes for publisher compat, and the corollary for Parser Compat with additional class names per https://github.com/kevinmarks/mf2py/commit/9c7ba2c051292b5dbce2a6e9378fcec46e20a94d Blogger and WordPress defaults inside hfeed
- consider updating various projects indieweb support/compat sections to IndieWeb Friendly section with subsections similar to Falcon#IndieWeb_Friendly, e.g. GNU_social#IndieWeb_Compatibility (how should we archive past services Spreadly and App.net's former support?)
- write-up and expand note#How_to
- reflect on what it means to "standardize federation"
- e.g. in the context of https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/4013#note_27767988 (see also this issue)
- figure out what additional documentation on federation and other pages would help implementers
- reflect on what building blocks could use improved tutorials for implementing, e.g. like this tutorial
- could any use better diagrams like this?
- Update tantek/contact add to homescreen script for iOS10 from https://github.com/cubiq/add-to-homescreen
- update RSVPs display markup/linking to link directly to indie RSVPs (maybe with the going checkmark / interested asterisk etc.?)
- write a speaker's agreement addendum: If site information about the event, talks, speakers requires JS to view, the speaker is granted a CC-by license to republish any/all event site information so that it does not require JS to view.
- keep processing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufBLI6bB9sg for adding to: Loqi#IndieWeb_x_Loqi_Dominate_the_Day
- write an mf2 to indieweb version of this article, showing which minimal, typical, maximal properties to use for which effects in indieweb posts and interactions: https://moz.com/blog/meta-data-templates-123
- figure out how to implement delegation on his site so he can have others post for / as him, things like the indie event for HWC SF.
- move https://github.com/tantek/post-type-discovery into the indieweb organization, especially to enable moving ptd.spec.indieweb.org onto a new server with auto-deploy stuff set up and aaronpk needs admin access to the repo to do that
- Broken: try https://indieweb.org/Instagram#Single_Photo_Bookmarklet and either deprecate & document errors, or attempt to quickly fix it
- Atom feed: drop likes, because even fallback content apparently causes poor UX in feed consumers like some micro.blog clients. Write up how this is a good example of Atom / AS1 failure to be extensible, and this unsuitable for evolving social web interactions
- document how lightning talks work at IndieWebCamps, both intros at start, and demos session at the end
- ^^^ maybe not use the label "lightning" - might be more confusing than useful? -- sknebel
- consider helping out with maintenance of mf2 plugin, look at https://github.com/pubsubhubbub/wordpress-pubsubhubbub/blob/c17cf4269ab738ac3ca33fad76a587e425caba56/pubsubhubbub.php#L80 as an example of how mf2 plugin could filter out / rewrite the errant presence of "hfeed" in post permalink markup
- Write-up a microformats#FAQ for IndieWeb specific questions about microformats that were asked on a recent day in chat starting here https://chat.indieweb.org/2019-06-08#t1560029007948800
- "Hi all, is there a page I can point to that represents a reference of all IndieWeb markup?" [ @rubenverborgh] June 8, 2019
- watch 2019/building-blocks video and type up q&a
- simplify Twitter#POSSE_Notes_to_Twitter by:
1. removing use of permashortcitation (and only using permashortlinks) and
2. extract inline use of CASSIS functions in POSSE explanations, and instead provide them as specific techniques after the full prose explanations.
- re-evaluate permashortcitation examples and update that page accordingly to reflect actual practices as of today
- update CASSIS auto_link function YT embedding to use privacy enhanced mode YouTube#How_to_embed_with_privacy-enhanced_mode
- Write an update to On Silos vs an Open Social Web [#indieweb] once principles]] has been updated to replace selfdogfood with eat what you cook.
- incorporate into webmention/reply-context storage brainstorming, and on Falcon#Working_On: https://indieweb.org/Webmention-brainstorming#storage - IWC 2016