The IndieWebCamp London 2020 session grid is where notes and videos from all sessions can be found.
All times are local times.
Saturday, March 14, 2020
Sunday, March 15, 2020
Create, Hack, Demo!
| 10:00 March 15
| 10:30 to 16:00 March 15
Ad-hoc Collaboration Rooms will be available throughout the Projects Time.
Projects people are working on:
- Chris Aldrich working on some getting started and funnel related wiki pages Quick_Start and IndieWeb homepage draft (commentary/edits/collaboration welcomed); creating a colophon page on his site
- Ana Rodrigues I converted my blog from jekyll to eleventy recently but there's quite a lot of things I still need to do: styling, webmentions, add CMS, pagination and remove my micropub endpoint (which was for jekyll) and try to create a new one.
- Neil Mather following on from OwnYourRSVPs session, remove myself from the Meetup silo. Follow events through Jamie's tool; get a feed of events in my social reader; RSVP to events via the support Jamie added to brid.gy; publish my 'agenda' page (like Seb's) for others to discover events; maybe an RSVP iCal feed? (like Jamie's).
- Greg McVerry I want to add a layout for articles without a featured image, add torrents for all my educational videos, use subgrid on my article cards.
- Calum Ryan Convert five years worth of short form post entries in my database to flat files in preparation to use Kirby for all of my website.
- Jamie Tanna has a few, in priority order:
- Add a birthday indicator for his upcoming birthday on Tuesday - https://gitlab.com/jamietanna/jvt.me/-/merge_requests/713
- Add a new Microservice for his Matomo analytics that can be rendered on his site, to improve visibility and discoverability
- Add Micropub Edit support to his Micropub server
- Provide silo-aware profile URLs - i.e. when posting a note with a profile URL reference, rewrite it to their Twitter account for Twitter syndication
- Carolina Gilabert refactoring my RSVPs to be read from a JSON file, so I can get a micropub implementation working and send those from my phone.
- Sebastiaan Andeweg is trying to make a simple Micropub app for iOS. (Potential giant project, no promises. First goal: have a text input and send that to the server.)
- Cherrie and Lewis Cowles are going to setup webmention send + receive
- Barry Frost aims to improve the instructions and error messages from Micropublish. If time allows, I'll add post-status as an option.
- Murray wants to set himself up on the Wiki (✅) and then update content types with microformats. If there's any time left, fix my calendar month code which is buggy.
- Add yourself here… (see this for more details)
| 16:00 March 15
||Projects Conclusions and Demos|
Add your name/URL to participants in the etherpad if you'd like to show what you've worked on today