Micropub for WordPress
The development version of the plugin is hosted on Github. Please file issues and pull requests for improvement there.
The Micropub plugin is designed to offer a complete experience that can be further enhanced by other WordPress plugins.
- Supports the following post types
- q - query for supported queries
- properties - query for supported properties
- category - query for category list to provide suggested categories
- source - supports source for a single url, or if no URL provided, will return a list of the last 10 posts(can be changed with the optional limit parameter).
- Location-visibility - Experimental property to set whether the location provided should be displayed.
The Media Endpoint supports the following queries:
- Simple Location
- Display published time in timezone offset sent by Micropub or timezone of location sent via Micropub
- Display location based on location-visibility property which is mapped into WordPress geodata standard by the Micropub
- Adds geo query to return location information
- Post Kinds
- Takes over return of source query as it better handles mf2 properties
- Takes over rendering of microformats properties. Post Kinds supports many more properties and types of posts, but doesn't currently support events.