The following IndieWeb community members have composite streams on their home pages or as otherwise noted, in rough order of implementation (by date, earlier sooner)
- Tantek using Falcon on http://tantek.com/
- Tom Morris using Ferocity on http://tommorris.org
- User:Eschnou.com - http://eschnou.com
- Ben Werdmüller using Known on http://werd.io/
- Aaron Parecki using p3k on http://aaronparecki.com/ notes and everything based on notes, and date archives every post type he supports. I.e.
- Jeremy Keith on http://adactio.com/
- Shane Becker on http://veganstraightedge.com
- Bret Comnes on http://bret.io
- Kyle Mahan on https://kylewm.com
- Pelle Wessman for some subpages using Jekyll on https://voxpelli.com/
- Jamie Tanna on https://www.jvt.me since 2019-05-12
- Chris McLeod on https://mrkapowski.com/
Note: only the post types which have originals at their own site are listed.
The following IndieWeb community members have expressed interest in implementing a composite stream:
Articles about composite streams, their evolution from a design perspective, etc.
- worth further analysis, and documentation thereof, e.g. explicit design choices made in creating a composite stream vs. just a series of blog posts, both in terms of posting UI, and presentation of the composite stream.