The following IndieWeb community members have composite streams on their home pages or as otherwise noted, in rough order of implementation (by date, earlier sooner).
- Note: only the post types which have originals at their own site are listed.
- notes, articles, events, checkins ...
- Often has primarily articles, though also has monthly semi-collection posts of bookmarks / link blogs
- home page: notes, photos, videos, reposts
- date archives: notes, photos, reposts, articles, metrics, replies, RSVPs, events, bookmarks
- social feed: notes, replies, likes, reposts
- full archive: articles, bookmarks, notes, replies, likes, reposts
... add yourself ...
- Tom Morris using Ferocity on http://tommorris.org Until ~2016 at least, then site difficulties, relaunched in 2018 with a uniform stream of named posts (resembling articles)
- User:Eschnou.com - https://eschnou.com/ - Was until ~2016 maybe? As of 2021-02-17 home page has no stream, is more of an about page.
- Kyle Mahan on kylewm(.)com until ~2016? (domain appears to be hijacked as of 2021-02-17)
- Bret Comnes on http://bret.io until ~2016? (homepage appears to be a link gallery now, not a stream)
The following IndieWeb community members have expressed interest in implementing a composite stream:
Articles about composite streams, their evolution from a design perspective, etc.
- worth further analysis, and documentation thereof, e.g. explicit design choices made in creating a composite stream vs. just a series of blog posts, both in terms of posting UI, and presentation of the composite stream.