This article is a stub. You can help the IndieWeb wiki by expanding it.
2019-01-01-commitments are implementation and launch commitments publicly made by the IndieWeb community to ship on their personal sites by 2019-01-01 00:00 local time.
For more commitments, see Other Commitments.
In order of public declaration (as in, publicly blog about your commitment on your own site, and then add it here, not before :)
Tantek Çelik per: http://tantek.com/2018/318/t1/2019-indieweb-commitment Falcon#archive_pages:
- improve archive pages
- more navigation and pagination
- in particular more archive navigation
- navigation from home stream to previous day(s)
- Greg McVerry as explained in: https://quickthoughts.jgregorymcverry.com/2018/11/14/my-indieweb-2019-001-commitmentfinish-my-migration-away
- Finish my migration away from WordPress to new site: https://github.com/jgmac1106/homepage
- Archive my old site, add redirects
- Fix the Idno read plugin I am working on
- Make an Idno Listen plugin
- Add a universal search of all my blogs to homepage
- Eddie Hinkle as explained in newwwyear 2019 goals
- Store all historical webmentions in post storage
- Save new webmentions in post storage
- Convert nickname cache to use h-cards for storage and connect to Micropub endpoint for saving
- Add post audience as option for posts
- Add Micropub category list query
- Did not complete
- Add Subscribe page
- Display webmentions on post permalink pages
- 90% complete, but not active due to some technical glitches.
gRegor Morrill per: https://gregorlove.com/2018/11/another-year-is-wrapping-up/
- Update my archive pages to cover more post types, not just articles
- Add back the next/previous article navigation
- Stretch goal: set up a channel to feed into micro.blog
Implement better support for AutoAuth on my site: a) match implementation to new spec, b) support it in feeds.
Jacky Alciné re: https://jacky.wtf/weblog/commitment-free-web/
- [not-mentioned-above] Clean up my Jekyll site to be more readable by WebSub sites
- For Koype
- Add externalized webmention support
- Add externalized Microsub support
- For Davenport
- For Lecturn
Everybody else: someone up for implementing it too? either on their site or in a reader/etc?
Marty McGuire as committed here: https://martymcgui.re/2018/12/11/200054/
I will modify my micropub endpoint to work with the new version of my site, which has been ported to Hugo. The new site contains a few public-facing features and changes, but mostly the change will be noticeable by me because the site will update much faster after new posts and edits!
Your Name Here
- Getting Started
- own your data
- What next? Use what you finished and start a 100 Days Project today!