documentation is written text or audiovisual media that is used to describe or instruct how something works, for example how to get started on the IndieWeb, or how to install a particular piece of open source software to use on your personal website, and documenting what you create is one of several IndieWeb principles.
Aaron Parecki documents many of the components used in his website.
Resources related to documentation for how to get started on or create building blocks for the IndieWeb.
IndieWeb Documentation on the Wiki
Wishlist of Tutorials:
- guides for writing micropub clients
IndieWeb Documentation at Popups (Videos)
- 2020/Pop-ups/GettingStartedWithWordPress - walkthrough of setting up your WordPress website to use IndieWeb features
- 2020/Pop-ups/IndieWeb_Friendly_WordPress_Themes - how to make your WordPress theme IndieWeb friendly
External IndieWeb Documentation
- Sending your First Webmention from Scratch by Aaron Parecki
- How to Sign Users In with IndieAuth by Aaron Parecki
Related IndieWebCamp Sessions