Publify is a Ruby on Rails blogging engine project with extended publishing capacities that's recently been taking a turn as an Indie Web project. Publify and supported plugins are free software released under the MIT licence. Publify needs a database like MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQLite.
Master currently supports the following indie Web features:
- Classic blogging engine with API, plugins, RSS/Atom...
- POSSE to Twitter with short messages
- h-review on default themes
- Self hosted URL shortener
- PESOS for formerly posted tweets
- Markdown, Textile, Flickr import, auto link. Twitter handler discovery and syntax highlighting.
Current IndieWeb users that are actively using it on their primary self-identifying site:
Past IndieWeb users:
- Frédéric de Villamil (neuro`) (2006 - 2016-04-28): t37.net
- for serving past content / URLs only
- 2016-04-28 Migrated to Medium
- Don Park (donpdonp) (~2008-2015?) on donpark.org
- currently donpark.org looks like a single static HTML page