IndieWebCamp Düsseldorf 2019
IndieWebCamp Düsseldorf 2019, the fifth IndieWebCamp in Düsseldorf, will be 11-12 May 2019, right before the beyond tellerrand conference in Düsseldorf.
The importance of owning your data is getting more awareness every year. But there is still a lot of work to do to help people to understand what the IndieWeb is and “owning your data” actually means at all. To achieve this, to grow it and to help people getting started, we're meeting for a BarCamp style collaboration in Düsseldorf for two days of brainstorming, working, collaborating, teaching, helping and much more.
- When: through at
- Where: sipgate, Gladbacher Str. 74 , 40219 Düsseldorf, Germany. (CONFIRMED)
- URL: https://indieweb.org/2019/Düsseldorf
- Cost: Free. (Participants must provide their own travel, lodging)
Food and drinks: We are looking for sponsors!
- 1 IndieWebCamp Düsseldorf 2019
- 1.1 Photos Notes Videos
- 1.2 Participating
- 1.3 Adjacent Events
- 1.4 Schedule
- 1.5 Sessions
- 1.6 Sponsors
- 1.7 Organizers
- 1.8 Photos
- 1.9 Previously
- 1.10 See Also
Photos Notes Videos
All participants must agree to:
Please also consider abiding by:
Questions about attending and participating?
- Add yourself to the Project Goals page to indicate your interest in participating and what project(s) new or existing you want to work on!
Nearby events in the same city, country, continent:
- 04-05 May: IndieWebCamp Berlin
- 09 May: London CSS May 2019
- 13-15 May: beyond tellerrand Düsseldorf
- 18-19 May: IndieWebCamp Utrecht
|Day 1: Discussions||Day 2: Making|
Individual Session wiki pages
sipgate, sipgate is providing the venue during the two days for the fifth year in a row.
sipgate creates digital services in and beyond the context of telephony. With hundreds of thousands of customers in Germany and the United Kingdom, sipgate is one of the biggest VoIP telephony providers in Europe.
Google is helping sponsor food for IndieWebCamp!
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Become a sponsor?
We are currently looking for sponsors for this event.
- Organizers: Marc Thiele, Tantek Çelik, Aaron Parecki, Jeremy Keith, Joschi Kuphal
- Want to help out?
- Contact an organizer or sign-up to Volunteer below!
- Check the #To-do list below to see if there's something you can help out with.
Volunteer tasks: (feel free to grab one and put it next to your name in the list above!)
- setting up the stickers / pins / name badges table (and checking it regularly)
- setting up the session grid rows and columns in a good spot (see 2018/Düsseldorf for last year's)
Organizer notes and tasks
- document expenses
- Setup wiki pages (Demos)
Questions for Organizers
Add your questions and requests below
Put suggestions for IndieWebCamp Düsseldorf 2019 here.