IndieWebCamp Pop-ups 2022
IndieWebCamp Pop-ups 2022 are stand-alone single topic sessions originally started in 2020, partly in response to the coronavirus pandemic that prevented the long history of regularly occurring in-person camps in various cities.
While different from traditional 2-day camps of sessions and creating, pop-ups are meant to foster ongoing in-depth discussion & development of topics of interest to the IndieWeb community.
- Please read through our Code of Conduct
- All pop-ups are by remote participation only, using shared video (Zoom), chat, and Etherpad for real-time collaborative notes
- Any questions? Ask in our Discussion forum
Pop-up events are scheduled individually on an as-desired basis. See:
Time ordered list of past session wiki pages:
- 2022-01-22 Analog Meets Online
- 2022-02-19 Personal Libraries
- 2022-08-07 Displaying Responses
- 2022-11-27 How to Make the IndieWeb More Approachable
If you're interested in organizing or hosting a pop-up session, feel free to use the session brainstorming and organizing page to brainstorm or flesh out your event(s), or ask for help in the IndieWeb chat.
Various organizers are responsible for putting together these individual pop-up events. They are listed below:
Planning and Organizing an Event
Organizers should plan out the event details, set up event listings beforehand, be sure to include appropriate reminders during the event, and update records after the event.
Blog posts and articles